What have you been reading this week?
Are you sick of me complaining about being hot yet? Well, it’s bloody hot. So hot that I forgot to post my film review. Never mind. It’s coming up this week. I’ve also been away this weekend visiting a friend, which is why this is going up so late. I’ve only been back from my holiday for a couple of weeks and I already feel exhausted again.
Weekly Blog Posts
- BOOK REVIEW – Heartstopper Volumes 3 and 4 by Alice Oseman
After reading the first two volumes for Pride, I knew that I had to finish the others. Last month, I managed to get through them both. I really enjoyed the first two parts. Would the magic still be there in these volumes? Check out my review to see if it lived up to my expectations.
- BOOK REVIEW – Dear Mr. M by Herman Koch
I’ve read a couple of books by Herman Koch before and I wasn’t blown away. I still thought this one sounded interesting, so I wanted to give him another try. Would this turn out better? Read my review to find out how it went.
- The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary
I finished listening to this audiobook at work and I enjoyed it more than I thought. I still don’t think this is the best genre for me but it was certainly cute.
- Rubyruit Jungle by Rita Mae Brown
I only just finished this book before our book club meeting but, as most people had finished it well in advance, I was in a good position. I managed to remember quite a bit for our chat.
- The Crooked Little Pieces by Sophia Lambton
Can you believe it?! I’ve started reading this again. I feel much better that I’ve finally started to focus on this but I need to work harder right now.
I’m still borrowing audiobooks as much as I can but I don’t think I’ve bought any. If I have, I don’t have any memory of it which is worrying.
- RuPaul’s Drag Race – I’ve finished season 7 and I might have to take a break. I feel like I’ve watched season 8 and 9 too much. Maybe I’ll pick up a later season?
- Six – I finally got the chance to see this musical and I’m so happy. I’ve been listening to the songs for ages, so it’s great to see it in action. I love everything about it.